Think about it...


Thursday, September 4, 2014

Welcome to A Literate Life!

Hello! 

It's September 4, 2014, and here we are!

Today I boldly take a step into the life I was born to live - A Literate Life.  I'm new to blogging, but reading and writing are my favorite things to do!  I will use this space and your precious time to share some of my favorite books, quotes, authors, stories and dreams.  I will provide links to some worthwhile organizations and just plain interesting people.  I will keep a list of books to read and another of things to see and do.  I will share some small, seemingly unimportant items and grand news not to be missed!

I'm excited, and I hope your curiosity has been peaked!

Come with me and we'll enjoy this road together...

Vickie


No comments:

Post a Comment